Are you interested in the circular economy and battery technology? At Circunomics, as a Backend Developer (f/m/d), you will be part of our team responsible for designing and implementing components of our cloud-based data analytics platform. This includes, among other things, the specification and implementation of various APIs, backend microservices, and deployment to our cloud infrastructure.
- Degree in computer science or a similar technical field
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Successfully completed development projects with PHP and Symfony Framework
- A broad understanding of message-based systems, RESTful, API design, microservice architectures, and distributed systems
- Design and operation of container-based applications, including those using Kubernetes
- Experience in planning and maintaining large and high-performance backend systems
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL-based database systems and schema designs
- Clean understanding of HTTP protocol and web technology
- Experience in designing systems for public clouds (AWS)
- Experience with Linux based environments, shell scripting, and infrastructure diagnostics
- Willingness to write and maintain documentation
- A keen sense of knowing when a feature “works” and when it can be improved
- A focus on coding standards and code quality
- Architecture skills (code and infrastructure). Acronyms like SOLID and DDD make you excited
- You regularly follow KPIs and can get the most out of them to make well-reasoned decisions and iterate to improve those through time
- Push for shipping. CI/CD is a must. Putting code live every day is a given.
- Your profile is rounded off by a good command of German and/or English
You get bonus points for:
- Express and/or Django
- With us, you are part of a young and ambitious team that works together on the technology for the next future
- Modern cloud technologies, topics related to the circular economy, new energy, electromobility and li-ion batteries, modeling of complex systems and machine learning algorithms, data science
- Your strengths and interests determine your development potential - we place great value on individual personality and skill development
- We consider your individual situation and allow you to work in a family-friendly way
- A true remote culture
- Flexible working hours and benefits such as a travel card
Circunomics is a cloud-based platform for the Circular Battery Economy.
The Circunomics battery data platform will power an ecosystem of OEMs, fleets, recyclers, and remanufacturers.
Circunomics is building a symbiotic system that integrates tracking/tracing information, a neutral cloud environment, and commercial service to enable battery producers and OEMs to build circularity into their batteries – enabling reuse and recycling.
We are a team of experts in the circular economy, data science, battery, and software development. As a spin-off of Next Mobility Labs, we are working with cutting-edge technology to help shape the European battery industry in line with the principles of the circular economy.
Read more at Circunomics.com
Interested? Upload your CV together with a Cover Letter (only a few sentences explaining what motivates you about the position and what your salary expectation is) in one pdf.