Senior React Native / Flutter Developer
Nice to have:
|flutter android ios dart dot net||Feb 25|
We are looking for a passionate mobile developer with Flutter experience to help us build the next generation of expense and travel management tools.
If you’re eager to develop software in an agile environment with a focus on the end user, problem-solving and engineering excellence - this is the place for you!
Qualifications- Experience in building flutter apps.
- Native iOS and/or Android experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of unit/widget testing.
- Familiarity with SOLID principles.
- Knowledge of Redux architecture / repository pattern.
- Experience consuming (developing) REST API's.
- Nice to have: Xamarin, .NET Core, C#
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus.
- Experience to work in an agile environment.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
|flutter dart android ios ruby backend||Feb 15|
SimplePay is hiring a Flutter developer to expand our highly successful web product to mobile.
At SimplePay, we really care about the quality of the code we write, not just what users see in the end. That's because we were founded by, and continue to be managed by, a developer - a rare thing in the industry niche we're in. That is also why we have a very high standard when it comes to hiring.
You will need at least 2 years of mobile development experience, either native Android and iOS or cross-platform, as well as at least some Flutter experience.
You will also need back-end experience, as you'll be creating APIs. Bonus points for Ruby on Rails experience.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bonus points for including a link to a specific open source contribution or an issue you've logged (no matter how tiny or long ago) in the body of your email.