Labelbox is at the heart of the AI-powered computer vision revolution. Almost every decision a human makes is visual and these decisions power every industry, from healthcare to agriculture. With AI, computers can now see like humans and can make decisions in the same way. With this newfound capability, our society will build self-driving cars, accessible healthcare, automated farms that can support our global population, and much more.
The bottleneck to achieving these things with AI is the training data sets. We are building Labelbox to solve this bottleneck for data science and machine learning teams.
Current Labelbox customers include American Family Insurance, Lytx, Airbus, Genius Sports, Keeptruckin and more. Labelbox is venture backed by Google, Kleiner Perkins and First Round Capital and has been featured in Tech Crunch
, Web Summit
Labelbox is hiring a Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing Marketing team you will be responsible for managing our marketing and sales operations infrastructure.
As an early marketing hire on our team, you will help:
- Build-out and manage a marketing operations stack through best practices (we use Hubspot as our CRM).
- Manage our CRM data quality.
- Work closely with marketing and sales team members to build workflows and processes in our CRM (and peripheral tools) that mirror our lead generation and sales processes.
- Configure and build dashboards with key metrics from sales and marketing teams.
- Implement, and continuously improve, attribution and lead-scoring models.
- Manage the inflow of inbound leads, ensuring leads are properly enriched and populated with sufficient data to empower SDRs to establish outreach with minimal friction.
- Manage integrations between web, product, ad-platform and sales analytics tools.
- Conduct routine reporting and provide ad-hoc insights to marketing, sales and management teams.
- Monitor the health of our marketing and sales funnels and surface insights and suggestions as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An undergraduate degree with an emphasis in Marketing, Business or a related field
- 3+ Years Experience in a technical marketing or sales function
- Familiarity with the following products and languages: Hubspot (or Salesforce), Marketing Automation Platforms (MAPs), Google Data Studio (or a similar visualization product), Zapier, Microsoft Excel, SQL, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads Manager or Google Ads, Sales outreach tools such as Apollo.io
- Exposure to both startup and enterprise marketing stacks
- Familiarity with the B2B Marketing and Sales process
BONUS Points if you have experience working with data warehouses, Customer Data Platforms and DMPs.
Expertise in each and every function is not required, we are looking for candidates who exhibit full-stack marketing knowledge and the aptitude to learn and develop skills.
Labelbox is an equal opportunity employer.
No sponsorship is available for this position. Valid US Work Authorization is required.