React Developer - Perm - Raleigh, NC - $130,000-$150,000
Hays Specialist Recruitment is working in partnership with LifeOmic to manage the recruitment of this position
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.
Looking for a forward looking company focusing on the Cloud, Machine Leaening and Mobile Devices? LifeOmic uses a Solid tech stack working with React in the frontend and Node on the backend on DynamoDB, working with service oriented API's, and all in AWS/Lambda. As for personal perks and benefits, they go on company retreats twice weekly and offer the opportunity to work remote 2 or 3 days per week as well. As for the extra financial perks, you'll have the chance to receive Equity in company and Flexible PTO.
Skills & Requirements
* Builder who can implement user interfaces against REST APIs and fit into a team who has embraced continuous delivery.
* Demonstrable experience with building modern web interfaces and incrementally improving the user experience.
* Collaborate in REST API design and convey how those impact the overall experience.
* Able to communicate complex concepts clearly and accurately.
* Able to iterate with new technologies and approaches as their respective open source communities push them forward.
* Bachelor's degree in CS
* 3+ years of demonstrable experience
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.