Contrast Security, Inc. is the world’s leading provider of security technology that enables software applications to protect themselves against cyberattacks. Contrast's patented deep security instrumentation is the breakthrough technology that enables highly accurate analysis and always-on protection of an entire application portfolio, without disruptive scanning or expensive security experts. Only Contrast has intelligent agents that work actively inside applications to prevent data breaches, defeat hackers and secure the entire enterprise from development, to operations, to production.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently searching for a Technical Product Manager to lead the future of our Emerging Languages agents. If you are passionate about creating great customer experiences and driving immediate business impact, this role might be just what you have been looking for. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the modern software development lifecycle, the developer persona, and the security space. This role requires a broad understanding of the market trends around Node, Ruby, Python and their corresponding frameworks. He/She should be obsessed about scoping and prioritization, have a strong software engineering foundation, and a track record of driving Agile development as a Product Owner.
- Product owner for the Node, Ruby and Python agents across the agile development process, including sprint planning, grooming and retrospectives.
- Own and drive the business case for new agents and the strategy and roadmap for the Node, Ruby and Python agents with focus on usability, versatility, adoption and competitiveness.
- Collaborate with the broader product management team to align on the agents priorities across our various product and GTM initiatives.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market landscape and identify key areas of competitive differentiation and market disruption.
- Continuously monitor the pulse of the market through frequent interactions with customers, sales and customer success.
- Work with cross-functional teams to execute successful software releases covering support, operations, communication, documentation & sales enablement.
- Establish clear metrics and KPIs to continuously evaluate business performance and usability with a direct feedback loop into the product strategy.
- 1-3 years of technical product management / product owner experience in relevant markets. Experience on targeting the developer persona is a plus.
- Software development experience, especially in Ruby, Python and the corresponding frameworks.
- Customer Experience and KPI-driven mindset that focuses on delivering delightul solutions with measurable success.
- Talent for handling input from various stakeholders and distilling it down to prioritized actionable plans that engineering can execute and deliver.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile and Lean development practices while working closely with engineering.
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Bachelor's degree in engineering; MBA a plus.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation
- In-office Lunches
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) + matching
- Flexible paid time off