Reports To: The Full stack engineer will report to the Lead developer.
Job Overview: You will join the Simcel Product team which is working on a groundbreaking product that will change the way supply chain is done. A big part of the job will consist in transforming the huge experience gathered by decades of Supply Chain consulting with the biggest FMCG companies into an automated solution, then extend beyond this experience. Your role will be to take leadership in maintaining or implementing some of the core feature that will enable simcel to deliver the highest possible value, and grow beyond our first customers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be in charge of architecturing, implementing and maintaining core features of our product
- Insure features are developed with a high level of quality, as well as participate in our continuous refactoring endeavour.
- Help conducting non technical, cross departements meetings to transform Supply Chain knowledge into clear code specifications.
- Be a source of proposition for new features or improvements.
- Collaborate with the Data team to integrate the data intelligence it produces into our micro services.
- Be highly autonomous, especially be able to transform fuzzy, complex and various requirements into clear specifications, plan for their implementation and deliver.
- Good communication skills (fluent english)
- At least 5 years as a fullstack developer
- With at least 1 year in go
- At least 3 years with Angular or other similar frontend frameworks
- Experience working remotely
- At least one experience in multicultural work environment highly appreciated
- Experience with non-web project highly appreciated
- Experience with Supply Chain or Simulation highly appreciated
- Autonomous. Driven. Excited to learn.
- Experience with automated testing / continuous integration.
- Appreciated: Experience with deployment automation
- Appreciated: MS in computer science or engineering diploma
- Appreciated: Docker, AWS