As a trainer at WBS CODING SCHOOL, you pass on your knowledge and passion for coding to young international talent. You support budding programmers on their journey to become full stack developers and you act flexibly and, as required, as an input provider, coach and mentor. You take on a forward-looking task within our dynamic team and you contribute your skills and talents in a meaningful way. Take the chance to support tomorrow's IT experts to make full use of their potential and, at the same time, to develop further on a personal level.
• 12 weeks of subject-related lessons on our virtual learning platform (remote office possible)
• 3 weeks of classroom training at our Coding Campus in Berlin
• Conducting the lessons and communicating with the participants in English
• Conceptualizing and applying various teaching methods for lessons
• Participation in quality assurance measures
You promote and strengthen the participants’ self-competence, you create a trustful learning environment and make sure that they always feel well supported. You are passionate about innovative technologies, are always up-to-date and you know how to prepare technology talents in a continuously developing world in the best way possible. You interact successfully and confidently within international groups.
Your profile is characterized by:
• At least 2-3 years of professional experience in the specialist field
• Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
• Teaching experience is an advantage
• An independent, structured way of working with a high degree of self-responsibility as well as intercultural competence
Please send your application documents with your salary expectation in English as a PDF to:
WBS Gruppe • Mr. Tim-Alexander Leuthold • CODING SCHOOL • Weiskopffstraße 16-17 • 12459 Berlin
With your application, you agree to the further processing and storage of your data until the application process is completed.
The personal formulations in this job advertisement include all genders (male, female, divers).