Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
Help us scale Cryptowatch, Kraken's professional charting and trading platform. Cryptowatch has grown organically from a tiny weekend project to a popular real-time cryptocurrency charting and trading platform which people rely on all over the world. We are seeking talented individuals to help us expand the product in new directions. There's rarely a boring day in crypto, and we're looking for people who want to be part of this exciting ecosystem!
About the Role:
You will be in charge of the Cryptowatch Portfolio product and tools. You will work with a team to develop a best-in-class interface for trading account management, position management, and performance analysis that works across multiple venues. To do this effectively, you will explore and deeply understand all relevant and competing products in the space, engage with customers and prospects, and apply creativity and knowledge to develop solutions that deliver the very best experience for our clients.
Your performance will be evaluated by the growth and retention of traders managing their portfolios on the platform, as well as establishing Cryptowatch as the leader for account performance tracking for other related industry participants.
You will report to the Senior Product Manager at Cryptowatch.
- Work with a global, remote team of designers, engineers, and project managers to help deliver a best in class crypto trading platform
- Lead a culture of customer focus by communicating and building rapport with customers and being the voice of the customer throughout the product development process.
- Perform deep and continuous analysis of competitors and other relevant products and offerings in both the crypto and conventional spaces.
- Develop product strategy and roadmap using input from customers, internal stakeholders, and competitive analysis.
- Develop product specifications and related documents (epics, stories, scope docs, etc.).
- Work closely with Cryptowatch engineers to optimize products through development and bring them to life for customers.
- Own and manage product roadmap and priorities, and drive progress across the platform
- Collaborate with Marketing to determine product opportunities and communicate effectively with customers and the marketplace regarding new and existing products
- Monitor and report on the performance of the portfolio product using KPIs
- Previous experience Portfolio Trading or Fund Accounting
- Familiarity with the crypto trading ecosystemExcellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starter, with a passion for learning, teaching and building businesses
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, using your organizational skills to always keep team goals in focus
A strong candidate will also:
- Have previous experience building tax reporting tools
- Have experience specifically trading crypto
- 1 - 2 years experience in product management or product design
- Have previous experience using workstream management tools such as Confluence and Jira
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Learn more about us: