Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
By joining Kraken, you’ll work on the bleeding edge of bitcoin and other digital currencies, and play an important role in helping shape the future of how the world sees and uses money. At Kraken, we constantly push ourselves to think differently and forge new paths in a rapidly growing industry fraught with unexplored territory, which is why Kraken has grown to be among the largest and most successful bitcoin exchanges in the world. If you’re truly interested in pushing the envelope by disrupting an industry that some say cannot be disrupted, then we just might have the job meant for you. Kraken is a place for dreamers and doers - to succeed here, we firmly believe you must possess each in spades.
Kraken is growing at an unbelievably rapid pace, during an incredibly exciting time in the crypto industry. Global People Operations Manager role at Kraken is absolutely vital to our company’s continued success. We highly value our unique culture at Kraken, and we will be entrusting this person to head-up the charge to not only maintain a phenomenal employee experience, but take it to even new heights. You will be responsible for many facets of the “Krakenite Employee Experience (KX)”, from overseeing our recruiting initiatives to co-leading our HR efforts. We are looking for someone who is dynamic, innovative, creative, has outstanding character, and possesses an incredible knack for understanding human nature.
Technical applications, software and platforms experience
- A variety of HRIS
- Google Suite (e.g., Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, etc.)
- MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Apple iWork (e.g., Pages, Numbers, Keynote, etc.)
- Project management software
- Real-time chat messaging services
- Video conferencing software
- Handles sensitive information with the utmost discretion and maintains confidentiality
- Derives intrinsic pleasure from solving problems Insists on giving and receiving critical feedback
- Empowers and motivates direct reports to perform at their best
- Adapts easily to an ever changing and exciting environment
- Comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity
- Prefers continually evolving processes and programs
- Embraces change
Disciplined self-starter with can-do attitude
- Highly organized
- Strong follow-through skills
- Considers problems or situations from multiple angles and points-of-view
Collaborative team player
- Communicates effectively with others at a variety of levels within the organization, as well as externally
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Learn more about us: