DrChrono is at the forefront of a healthcare and technology transformation, and we’re building the best Sales team in the world. With a best-in-class medical platform that doctors, medical professionals, partners, and patients love to use, DrChrono is the ultimate work environment for talented, driven sales professionals.
As the Director of Account Management, you will lead our growing account management team in Baltimore, Sunnyvale, and our blossoming remote workforce. You will provide the vision and leadership that will inspire your team as the company continues to scale. You will own client retention, renewals, and upsell opportunities, and you will be a key member of DrChrono’s growth organization as you lead your team to consistently exceed goals.
You will lead a team of six Account Managers.
In this role, you will...
- Lead, mentor, and manage 6 Account Managers
- Become a DrChrono product expert and learn to masterfully demonstrate the entire DrChrono platform from the Patient Portal through the iPad EHR
- Act as client contact for escalated issue resolution
- Ability to lead from the front to handle numerous accounts concurrently, producing and communicating accurate forecast reports
- Build on an established culture of hard work, energy, fun, positivity, and accountability
- Analyze reporting of revenue and performance statistics, identifying opportunities and growth plans
- Develop, plan, monitor, train and manage all account initiatives
- Identify “best practices, solutions, and automation processes” that would enable DrChrono to scale across all accounts
- 3+ years of Sales or Account Management experience at a SaaS company with responsibility of production for a small team
- Experience mentoring and training junior and senior team members on sales and relationship management techniques
- Experience building and leading high performing Account Management teams at a SaaS company
- Been responsible for both customer retention and upselling to an installed base of accounts
- A passion for healthcare and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience interacting with Implementation, Engineering, Support and Sales Teams
- Proficiency with customer success tools & software (Zendesk, Salesforce, Gainsight, Totango, jira, etc)
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry, and medical billing, and RCM is a plus!