Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the no. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Assisting in all compliance and regulatory matters with international regulatory bodies including supporting for registrations.
- Preparing regular reports and strategic direction to senior management regarding compliance matters.
- Coordinating various foreign regulatory filings.
- Developing compliance policies and audit program procedures.
- Focusing on internal compliance policy review, including ongoing assessments, assisting with compliance review, internal audit reviews and ongoing or ad-hoc reviews.
- Working with in-house and external advisories to monitor, and then implement responses to, regulatory developments that impact the businesses.
- Tracking new product/service launch compliance items.
- Collaborating with other departments on special projects and special compliance projects as necessary.
- Assisting in the development of training materials.
- To carry out the necessary studies to ensure compliance with the regulations issued under the Ukrainian Law.
- To keep information and statistics on internal audit and training activities regularly and
- Ensuring compliance to Binance global and local Anti-Money Laundering procedures.
- Handling AML trainings and Preparation of AML Report
- We seek to hire individuals who are highly motivated, intelligent, and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors. The successful candidate should have:
- At least 3-5 years’ directly related experience in a legal or compliance role with a substantial knowledge of relevant rules and regulations and the day-to-day compliance affairs.
- An undergraduate degree is required and a law degree is a plus and advanced degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to write effectively.
- Advanced level of English
- Superior organizational and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, a business outcome based mindset is required.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Binance Exchange is the leading crypto exchange by trading volume and users, with customers in over 180 countries and regions. Capable of processing more than 1.4 million orders per second, Binance is one of the fastest trading platforms in the world. The platform focuses on security, robustness, and execution speed—attracting enthusiasts and professional traders alike.