Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Are you interested in building an amazing customer experience at scale? Do you want to improve your knowledge of security? Would you like to help our customers make their applications more secure? Are you ready to make the internet safer?
The IAM Authorization team at Auth0, develops and maintains the Authorization capabilities of our platform. We work on designing and developing new features and improvements related to security, scalability, performance and functionality to protect and empower our users and take our platform to the next level.
You will have the opportunity to gain a greater understanding and context about how Auth0 works and deepen your knowledge of authorization, security, databases and how to build reliable, highly-available distributed systems.
- Collaborate with other developers and teams to develop new features, APIs, improvements and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
- Strive to ensure the quality and customer value of our product.
- Learn more, and in depth the domain of IAM.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations to make sure we offer our client the best availability for our services.
- Identify and resolve production issues and implement fixes for them.
You might be a good fit for this role if:
- You have 3+ years of software development experience.
- You have created or enjoy creating public APIs.
- Are passionate about working on systems that are highly-reliable, maintainable and scalable.
- You have experience and passion for good engineering practices and testing.
- You have knowledge and experience of data modeling and principles of database systems (relational and non-relational).
- You are a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people.
- You excel when working autonomously, and know when to seek help from your team members.
- You always strive to learn and are interested in improving your security knowledge.
- You are located between UTC-5 and UTC+2
- Have 2+ years of experience in the identity and access management (IAM) domain.
- Have front-end development knowledge and some experience with frameworks such as React.
- Have solid experience with cloud environments (e.g: AWS).
- Know about security engineering, authentication and federation protocols, cryptography, and application security.
- Have experience with OAuth2 and/or SAML auth protocols.
- Have solid NodeJS experience.
- Have experience running PostgresQL in a large-scale production environment.