Loom is a more effective way to communicate in the workplace that's already trusted by more than 1.8M users across more than 50k companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies, including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised $45 million from top-tier investors including Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, and the founders of Instagram, Figma and Front.
We're looking for an experienced and talented Technical Recruiter to help build our San Francisco and global remote team. You will join our team at a critical point in the continued evolution of Loom to help build world-class product and engineering organizations. You'll have high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving technical hiring strategy, leading first-in-kind searches, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience. You must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment unafraid to try new things, and embrace new ideas. We care about working as a team, delivering results, and what will move the needle most for Loom. There is significant opportunity for advancement.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process for Engineering, Product and Design teams
- Develop an understanding of Loom’s products, technology, market position, and employee value proposition to successfully identify, engage and close talent
- Identify, explore, and execute effective tactics for sourcing and screening candidates
- Qualify candidates for technical abilities and alignment with Loom's missions and core values
- Create and own a positive candidate experience by developing and maintaining strong relationships with regular touch points and diligent follow through
- Build processes that will help the recruitment team scale
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience ideally in an agency setting or high-growth tech environment
- 2+ years experience working with engineering teams and hiring for technical roles, including but not limited to Full Stack, Backend, Frontend, Mobile, and more.
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from Junior to Senior Leadership positions
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- At your best in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
Perks at Loom
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life insurance
* Long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) with 5% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Yearly off-site retreats (this year was in Barbados)
SF office perks
* Daily lunch on-site
* Unlimited snacks & drinks
* Remote week every other month
* Home office & technology reimbursement
* Co-working space reimbursement
* New-Hire on-boarding in San Francisco (optional)
Loom is an equal opportunity employer.
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.