Scalable Path is looking for a Full-Stack Django Developer and Project Leader. This is a remote, part-time position (approximately 4 hours/day).
CLIENT COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
The client is a real estate startup that helps homeowners and homebuyers make a successful transaction without the complexity and cost of agents and commissions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
You will be both a leading a small development team and developing new features in an existing Django web application. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading a daily scrum meeting
- Working with the client (Product Owner) to define new features
- Managing the development team (you and two other developers)
- Making important technical/architectural decisions
- Coding new features such as Integration with 3rd party providers
- Setting expectations with the client and being accountable for commitments
RELATIONSHIPS - WHO YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH:
You will be leading a development team with two other developers and at least one member of the client's management team who will be acting as the Product Owner. The client is in the America/New York (-04:00) EDT time zone.
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- Ability and desire to lead a small dev team
- Experience with playing the role of a Scrum Master on a daily meeting
- Experience with hosting and deploying web applications on AWS
- Python (Django)
- Git (Github)
DESIRED (NICE-TO-HAVE) SKILLS:
- Certified Scrum Master
As soon as possible.
EXPECTED CONTRACT DURATION: