Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
About the Role
This is a fully remote role, we will consider applicants based in North America, South America and Europe
Kraken is expanding its product team! This is an incredible opportunity to join a market leader in the hottest global industry. With growth rates and innovation opportunities not seen since the early internet days, Kraken is positioned to win. This role will be responsible for a critical aspect of the business and will play a significant role expanding Kraken’s business, while working alongside the brightest minds in the crypto industry. This position will be a cornerstone of the product team working with internal and external engineers and technologists, designers, business leadership, partners and customers. We are building a product team of highly motivated self-starters who possess sound business acumen, make data-driven decisions, and clearly communicate their vision and plans to others. We are seeking people who are professional but know how to have fun too!
Learn more about us:
Read our reviews on Glassdoor
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
“We want to be a strong, sustainable, high-margin, competitive business that will be stealing market share and printing cash while poets are writing ballads about our smooth lines and great taste. The best way to achieve this is for our people to be passionate about the product, and about delivering the very best to the user - delivering things that they never thought possible, or never imagined they’d want, or have never seen done by a financial services firm in history. This is what our people should be thinking about 24/7 as they use our product, design new products and interface with clients.” - Jesse Powell, CEO & Co-Founder, May 2020"
Kraken has established itself as a leading crypto-finance platform company. We are looking for crypto-passionate product managers to own and drive Kraken’s products into the future.
The Product Manager - Desktop UX will be the owner of the core trading and investing desktop experiences for Kraken. We are seeking an innovative UX expert. Someone who is process-oriented, KPI-obsessed and is data-driven with a proven record of achievement. You will be the product owner - as if you are the CEO of the Desktop product. The cross-functional leader that ensures the Kraken desktop experience is awesome.
- Develop and own the product strategy, roadmap, and business plan for desktop experiences
- Expertise of comparative products across equities, options, FX and crypto investing and trading
- Work closely with key customers and cross-functional stakeholders to define and develop detailed product and business requirements
- Ensure products are built to specifications
- Evaluate new product opportunities and bring forward proposals for new ways to engage traders, investors and institutions
- Utilize analytics and experimentation through A/B testing to innovate trading experiences
- Develop clear product documentation including specifications, user stories, wireframes, site-maps, and process flows
- Intimate knowledge of equites, fx, futures or cryptocurrency exchange space
- Expertise trading and investing on cryptocurrency exchanges
- 3-5 years product management or UX or design experience
- Expertise in data gathering and quantitative analysis
- Strong grasp of information architecture and user experience best practices
- Macro-to-micro versatility: strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Deep understanding of project management principles and best practices
- Prior crypto, trading, gaming or banking experience is required
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Learn more about us: