Atlassian is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Atlassian is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the Business Team Solutions marketing team. Your role will be to launch new products and develop and implement marketing strategies and programs that drive growth and awareness in our Business Team suite of products. You will help Atlassian expand our footprint beyond our existing technical buyer into a business team audience by crafting compelling cross-product stories, implementing unique and creative marketing tactics, and working with product teams to deliver a complete and differentiated solution.
- You have 3-5+ years of B2B product marketing experience, ideally in the software space or have an aptitude for understanding and ramping on new technologies. You have been responsible for creating, driving, and managing go-to-market plans across all channels. You're a passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude. You're eager to jump in and get things done but don't get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
An ideal candidate will be able to:
- Understand the market problems and identify market opportunities to drive growth
- Use customer and competitive research to influence product strategy and drive effective messaging
- Work closely with cross-functional teams – product, design, brand, lifecycle marketing, and more – to shape product strategy and develop the go-to-market vision
- Tell authentic stories that inspire new audience to try new products
- Build and execute campaigns from the bottom up (identify goals, risks, audience, messages, and tactics)
- Drive both self-serve and high-touch marketing campaign activities to targeted customers
- Generate high-quality content for customers, evaluators, advocates and channel partners including emails, blogs, webinar content, uses cases / customer stories, and more
The Product Marketing team is responsible for crafting and executing the go-to-market strategy for all products across the Atlassian toolset. Serious collaboration will be the key to success for this role. We run our organization like a well-oiled agile team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis. We are comprised of end-to-end marketing teams: field marketing, online marketing, interactive, product marketing, and data analysts.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.