At numo, we incubate new “fintech” companies. Our flagship product, indi, is growing rapidly, and we are seeking a senior mobile engineer to join our development team.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
indi is one of a kind digital banking product targeted at self-employed customers who are part of the rapidly growing gig-economy space. We are building a product to address the challenges faced by these customers in a unique way.
- Be a significant contributor to the development team that is creating the indi mobile app for iOS and Android, written in Flutter.
- Collaborate with product and design teams to deliver a flawless experience to our users and realize our product vision.
- Design and implement backend APIs consumed by the mobile app.
- Create software that is robust, testable, and easy to maintain.
We are looking for:
- At least 5 years of real-world experience building iOS or Android apps.
- Expertise in Flutter, or Kotlin and Swift/Objective-C.
- Experience managing a secure release and deployment process for the App Store and Google Play.
- Passion for learning new technologies and sharing your knowledge and experience with other developers.
- Desire to build and be part of a fun, high-functioning team.
- A computer science degree is desired but can be substituted with significant real-world experience.
What numo offers
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to own equity directly in products incubated by numo
- Cool office space at East Liberty
- Opportunity to work on cool new technology
- Great benefits