We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to help shape and scale our systems and processes behind our global go-to-market efforts. As a Sales Operations Manager at Sensor Tower, you will be responsible for maintaining and scaling our go-to-market infrastructure to support our quickly growing sales and marketing teams.
Report to: Head of Finance and Sales Strategy
Location: You would work remotely from New Mexico.
- Partner with sales, marketing, and other cross-functional leadership on strategic operational projects designed to increase sales productivity, operational efficiency, and revenue
- Automate our sales processes and build integrations around systems, tools, and technology
- Build data validation controls and own reporting processes, spanning key sales pipeline, productivity metrics, and forecasting
- Develop analytical frameworks, tools, and techniques to plan and communicate short and long term resource needs
- Partner with leadership to set quotas and incentives for the sales team; manage the sales commissions process; track KPIs and manage sales performance on an ongoing basis
- 3-5 years of experience in a sales operations role driving key sales operational improvements and be a partner to senior leadership
- Excellent problem-solving skills, details oriented with focus on quality and accuracy
- Deep SFDC knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to influence without direct authority and to develop and maintain strong cross-functional partnerships
- Experience developing comprehensive dashboards and reports - and process for Salesforce data entry
- Proven experience improving processes within an organization through analysis and proper data management
- Self-starter & can-do attitude
- Coding experience preferred, bonus points for SFDC Apex experience
Why Join Sensor Tower?:
- We were named one of the 50 Tech Companies to Know in 2020 by BuiltIn
- After seven years of building Sensor Tower off of $1MM (Seed, 2013), we're excited to announce our $45MM growth investment. Read more about it here, in the words of our co-founders.
- We have a birds-eye view of the entire mobile app ecosystem, and we keep our teams constantly abreast of the latest mobile app trends, news, and best practices.
- You align with our Core Values: Customer-Focused, Innovative, Continuously Learning, Action-Oriented, Respectful, Data & Metrics-Driven.
- We grant options to all of our employees because we recognize that everybody plays an integral role in our success; thus all employees should be invested in Sensor Tower (both figuratively and literally).
- We offer catered lunch and dinner everyday, unlimited PTO, opportunities to join corporate sports leagues, flexible work hours, 401K, Boba Fridays, Project Juice First Fridays, team trips (white water rafting, Hawaii, and weekend Tahoe mansion trips to name a few), and more
Sensor Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.