Voyage is delivering on the promise of self-driving cars.
Voyage has built the technology and services to bring autonomous transportation to those who need it most, beginning in retirement communities. Whether residents face mobility restrictions or just want to take a ride, Voyage takes pride in getting all our passengers to their destination safely, efficiently, and affordably. Our journey begins in calmer communities, but we won't stop until anyone, anywhere can summon a Voyage.
Voyage is seeking an experienced Systems Engineer with proven proficiency in Systems Engineering processes and experience in drive-by-wire systems. You will work closely with the Platform, Systems Engineering, and Autonomy teams to achieve the design, implementation, and validation of a Level 4 autonomous vehicle. Come lead the charge in building our next generation driverless vehicles!
- Define and manage vehicle actuators (Brake, Steering, Propulsion) system requirements that satisfy product and functional safety requirements
- Design a redundant vehicle communication and power architecture
- Work closely on vehicle platform functional safety activities to develop TSRs, HARAs, FMEAs, and other safety work products
- Communicate partner and supplier requirements in software and hardware design reviews
- Process-driven structure and maintenance of Requirement Management Traceability tools
- Collaborate with partners and suppliers to ensure system requirements are metLead projects from concept to deployment
- 3+ years of Automotive, Aerospace or relevant safety-industry experience
- Strong understanding of system engineering principles such as requirements definition and decomposition, and verification and validation
- Experience with automotive communication protocols (CAN and LIN)
- Experience using requirements management tools such as Jama
- Experience with testing and validation including HIL, and SIL environments
- Assisted Driving (ADAS) and/or Automated Driving experience
- Experience with middleware frameworks such as ROS and DDS
- Experience with C++, Python, and Simulink Data analysis and test automation experience
- Experience validating safety-critical hardware and software
- Experience with safety standards such as: ISO-26262 and DO-178C
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.