The DNC Coordinated Campaign is seeking an Inventory/ Procurement Manager. The Inventory/ Procurement Manager will assist the National State Operations team with assuring that we accurately, efficiently and effectively purchase, accept, deploy and return/ distribute campaign assets. Additionally, the Inventory/ Procurement Manager will work closely with campaign vendors, building, maintaining and managing our partnerships. The position reports to the Deputy Director of National State Operations.
- Serve as the first point of contact for a significant volume of inventory requests, including, but not limited to: technology, supplies, and literature
- Ensure decisions are made for every request in a timely, strategic, and efficient manner
- Effectively communicate decisions made by the coordinated campaign to the states
- Provide guidance to states on best methods to receive, deploy and track inventory
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with coordinated campaign vendors
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, 24/7 organization
- Previous experience working in a state operations or field role
- Past experience procuring supplies
- Strong experience with Google Suites
- Strong attention to detail
- Planning and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize competing goals in a timely manner
The Democratic National Committee (DNC), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The DNC is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. The DNC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. The DNC will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.