The DNC Coordinated Campaign is seeking a Regional Coalitions Director to oversee state coalition programs. The Regional Coalition Director will develop, implement and oversee the programs across multiple states and work to facilitate state team coordination. This position will be a management role within the Political and Organizing team. This position will serve as the entry point for battleground state coalition efforts and will help direct the internal traffic flow to appropriate staff members.
- Serve as an adviser to state teams on their coalition strategies and programs.
- Schedule and manage weekly meetings with state coalition teams and national constituency leads.
- Track deliverables within meetings and follow-up with team members to adhere to internal deadlines.
- Assess inquiries directed to the appropriate teams, and determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate state staff.
- Prepare, develop and manage memos and briefings for events, where appropriate, for your respective Coalitions staff
- Manage a portfolio of Coalitions leads and coalition state teams.
- Demonstrated record of project and staff management
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- Excellent communication skills and detail oriented
- Experience in 2 - 3 political cycles
The Democratic National Committee (DNC), is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The DNC is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. The DNC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. The DNC will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.