Dubbed an "open-source unicorn" by Forbes, Confluent is the fastest-growing enterprise subscription company our investors have ever seen. And how are we growing so fast? By pioneering a new technology category with an event streaming platform, which enables companies to leverage their data as a continually updating stream of events, not as static snapshots. This innovation has led Coatue Management, Altimeter Capital and Franklin Templeton to join earlier investors Sequoia Capital, Benchmark, and Index Ventures in the recent Series E financing of a combined $250 million at a $4.5B valuation. Our product has been adopted by Fortune 100 customers across all industries, and we’re being led by the best in the space—our founders were the original creators of Apache Kafka®. We’re looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work of their careers. Join us as we build the next transformative technology platform!
We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven, experienced curriculum developer/content manager to join our worldwide sales enablement and go-to-market performance team. You will work with stakeholders to develop program and product enablement content that is current, accurate, and relevant for the global sales organization.
What you will be doing
- Own management and administration of sales readiness platform, SalesHood
- Work with subject matter experts to design and develop interactive and innovative learning solutions, including e-learning, webinars, video, talk tracks, assessments, role play, etc.
- Maintain and update resources in the sales enablement content library
- Use analytics to identify content consumption and create ongoing reports
- Articulate ROI, adoption, and KPIs to stakeholders
- Ensure consistent performance and uptime of the sales enablement systems and technologies
- Evaluate and implement new technologies to support the mission of sales enablement
- Recommend, document, and train on best practices
What we're looking for
- Driven, analytical, creative problem solverProven record of accountability and execution
- Experience with e-learning content development
- Ability to relate to the sales audience with strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Strong communication skills (writing, editing, presentation design and delivery)
- Entrepreneurial spirit/mindset in a startup environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with multiple content owners
- 5+ years collective experience in two of three following roles: Sales enablement, Sales ops or marketing opsInstructional design / curriculum developmentContent management
- Experience with sales readiness platforms, CRM
- Familiarity with content production tools
- Familiarity with common sales methodologies (Sandler, Challenger, MEDDIC, N.E.A.T., etc)
- Ability to translate business requirements into implementation plans
- Knowledge of open source software industry
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice
, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.