At Hyperscience we develop and deliver intelligent solutions to automate manual document processing for global financial services, insurance, healthcare, and government organizations. Founded in 2014, our solution extracts handwritten, cursive and printed typed text at better-than-human levels of accuracy and automation that get better over time. By streamlining operations and reducing the costs associated with data entry, we enable some of the world’s largest companies to improve customer service and drive new business opportunities.
With more than $110 million raised to date, we’re growing quickly and looking for individuals to join our team and make a difference in our organization and for our customers.
We’re looking for an IT Security Manager, who will be responsible for implementing security controls in our IT environment. The right person is a problem solver who enjoys solving tricky technical challenges, and has experience working in a fast-paced environment that deals with various security compliance requirements. The individual will report to the Head of Security, and will work alongside the IT team in supporting our growing company across US and European locations.
- Establish secure processes around asset inventory, endpoint management, access management, change management, vendor management, office networks, and incident response.
- Document IT policies and processes for both internal use and compliance evidence.
- Manage purchasing and deployment logistics for all employee hardware.
- Configure hardened settings for all IT-managed hardware and software.
- Resolve support requests related to onsite network, laptops, and teleconferencing.
- Identify areas for improvement and recommend IT investment opportunities to automate repetitive tasks.
- 6+ years' experience in information technology and/or infosec
- Strong hands-on experience in implementing and operating security solutions, aligned to industry standards such as ISO 27001.
- Familiarity with Identity Access Management (IAM) architecture, and solutions leveraging LDAP, RADIUS, SAML, and/or OIDC.
- Familiarity with networking concepts, including VPN, routing, and switching.
- Familiarity with endpoint management solutions, focused on remote workforce using MacOS and virtual desktop environments.
- Ability to set up and troubleshoot onsite network, laptop, and teleconferencing issues.
- Experience setting up SIEM solutions, and responding to IT security issues/incidents, including phishing attacks, malware detections, and data loss scenarios.
- Familiarity with using AWS to operate self-hosted IT solutions.
- Ability to script, and use APIs and webhooks to create automation.
- Ability to train and assist co-workers on all aspects of the program build and evolution
- Education Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or related area
- Industry recognized certification in security preferred, but not required (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, SANS, etc.)
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll work with some of the best machine learning, software and QA engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in Sofia
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A great office, with excellent location
- Massages at the office by a professional massage therapist
- Auto assistant for your car
- Catered lunches, afternoon breakfasts, and a great variety of snacks and drinks
- A sports card, covering various options for sport
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock options
- Referral bonus
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.