Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Are you passionate about the intersection of service mesh, cloud native apps, and infrastructure operations/management? Join the Binance Web Infrastructure team to build large-scale infrastructure services using revolutionary technologies.
- Implement service mesh on Istio
- Develop, build and scale cloud native apps
- Develop services or apps based on WebAssembly
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Write highly performant code (Go preferred, JS or TS are a nice to have)
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis and how and when to apply them
- Ability to experiment with, learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Hands-on experience as an SDE working on one or more of test automation, continuous integration, continuous deployment, self-healing systems.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Istio, Cloud native apps
- In depth experience with one or more of Golang, TypeScript
Thanks for applying!
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire