Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Follow the product development process and master the product business logic
- Formulate source code business security specifications
- Conduct manual source code business security audits
- Excavate unknown security vulnerabilities and code defects in Java programs, verify the vulnerabilities, and prepare security hardening reports
- More than five years of safety-related work experience or outstanding knowledge and abilities
- A sophisticated understanding of Java programming, strong code auditing ability, and abundant practical ability
- Knowledge of the Java mainstream technology framework, with Java Web product programming ability
- In-depth knowledge of the common security vulnerabilities and prevention methods
- Experience with at least one mainstream source-code audit tool
- Clear thinking, excellent analysis, and problem-solving skills, good learning ability, and team player mentality
- Strong communication skills, stress resistance, and interest in research
Thanks for applying!
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire