We're looking for a Software Engineer Intern to join our quickly growing team and help us fundamentally change the way developers are implementing search.
You will join our “Internals” team, providing our teams the best tools to increase our deliverability and scale even faster!
Your goal will be to contribute with the team on a daily basis by implementing new features on our brand new web-based Admin developed with a modern tech stack (including an in-house Design System components library). We also own other internal tools (a Search UI Builder, etc.) that you will have the opportunity to see in action. You will mostly work internally in the team, but you will have the opportunity to interact with many different teams since we build these tools for them!
Coming right from Hugo, former intern in Analytics who joined us a few months ago : “Algolia is definitely an amazing place to do your internship. I work with skilled people from whom I learn a lot everyday, in a wonderful office! People are super friendly with you, care about what you think and are eager to have your feedback, you really feel listened and part of the team”.
This internship is made for you if:
- You are motivated and have a desire to learn
- You're looking for an internship with both front-end (80%) and back-end (20%) development
- You want to deliver high-quality software using the best practices (Agile, pair-programming, TDD...)
- You want to have an impact on the company and your colleagues’ daily work
- Good knowledge in frontend development (React & hooks)
- A passion for shipping quality code
- Be a fast learner
- Operational oral and written communication in English
Nice to have:
- Typescript with React
- Knowledge in Rails