Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Atlassian is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented TPM to join our M&A and Legal IT team in Bangalore. We are looking for someone with a strong Program Management background and experience with platforms like Workday, Netsuite, Salesforce, and Marketo. As a TPM you will lead a wide variety of initiatives across M&A and Legal IT.
More about you :On your first day, we'd love for you to have
- Defines, owns and delivers process and tooling that supports mergers and acquisitions.
- Identify and/or analyze challenges relating to M&A self service tools and manage the building of tools/processes focused on integrating with ERP applications.
- Collaborate and coordinate projects with Software Engineering, Cloud/Technical Infrastructure, System Engineering and cross-functional teams on behalf of Site Reliability Engineering across Cloud/Technical Infrastructure.
- Collaborate and coordinate with cross-functional teams like Sales and Marketing, Finance, People IT teams.
- Drive Operations across M&A and Legal IT
- Plan, Manage Delivery and keep stakeholders updated across multiple projects
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science (CS) or related field.
- 6+ years of industry experience, working Technical Program/Project Management role.
- Experience in managing application development/integration projects.
- Understanding of cross functional flows across platforms like Workday, Netsuite, Salesforce, Marketo
- Experience with specific software such as JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheets and other project tracking and communication tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
It's great, but not required, if you have:
Experience in Privacy & Compliance like GDPR, CCP, SOX etc
Agile Methodologies like Scrum
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.