Dubbed an "open-source unicorn" by Forbes, Confluent is the fastest-growing enterprise subscription company our investors have ever seen. And how are we growing so fast? By pioneering a new technology category with an event streaming platform, which enables companies to leverage their data as a continually updating stream of events, not as static snapshots. This innovation has led Coatue Management, Altimeter Capital and Franklin Templeton to join earlier investors Sequoia Capital, Benchmark, and Index Ventures in the recent Series E financing of a combined $250 million at a $4.5B valuation. Our product has been adopted by Fortune 100 customers across all industries, and we’re being led by the best in the space—our founders were the original creators of Apache Kafka®. We’re looking for talented and amazing team players who want to accelerate our growth, while doing some of the best work of their careers. Join us as we build the next transformative technology platform!
About the Role
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to own our Global Webinar Programs. In this role, the successful candidate will serve as an integral member of the Lifecycle Marketing Growth Team, innovating our webinar strategy to grow revenue and engagement KPIs, The ideal candidate would have experience building and scaling webinar programs in a b2b model, using data to drive strategy, and is someone who thrives in driving diverse, cross-functional teams to results.
- Partner with our Developer Experience and Product Marketing teams to produce webinars that accelerate the customer journey
- Own the global webinar program strategy and define quarterly content calendar to support the growth marketing lead generation and pipeline goals
- Manage all aspects of webinar production, from idea to execution and follow-up
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert on webinars, sharing best practices to optimize registration, audience engagement, and follow-up goals
- Experiment with new webinar and digital content formats to deliver new and engaging experiences for our users
- Own our repository of recorded webinars as a resource, partnering with the Interactive Team to drive engagement
- Evangelize and continue to scale webinars across the globe
- Develop, track, and report on KPIs to grow the webinar business and prove ROI
- Drive a culture of experimentation by “walking the walk,” building experiments to validate hypothesis and proactively communicating results to the organization
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2+ years experience relevant experience
- Familiarity with the basics of video editing
- Excellent organizational and operational skills and ability to manage a high volume of programs
- Can operate at both tactical and strategic level
- Experience running A/B tests to validate hypothesis and results
- Strong project management skills and ability to perform in fast-paced and high-energy environment
- Exceptional attention to detail balanced by an ability to see the big picture
- Comfortable with introducing speakers and moderating Q&A sessions
Additional highly desirable experience
- Experience with ON24, Marketo, and Salesforce
Come As You Are
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our California Candidate Privacy Notice
, which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.