Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
Primarily responsible for developing and analyzing the Company’s employee stock plan and the maintenance of the related records
What you'll do:
- Administer the Company’s stock plan.
- Prepare and provide information to employees about vesting schedules, exercise process and eligibility.
- Maintain and update the Company’s equity software such as Equity Edge, Carta or Solium
- Prepares new hire and other stock grants.
- Processes employee transactions to exercise options.
- Collaborate with legal, finance and HR teams to communicate materials, compliance, grant process and management reports.
- Develop quarterly organizational disqualified disposition reports along with year-end tax statements.
Who you are:
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) designation.
- Minimum 4 years of related experience.
- Strong technical skills especially MS Excel
- Good communicator
- Independent worker
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Learn more about us: