The shift to on-demand expectations is the biggest change in the workplace in decades. Employees want immediate, convenient, and personalized access to the knowledge and services they need to get their job done.
Unlike traditional employee support tools, askSpoke was built specifically to power the on-demand workplace. aaskSpoke’s innovative design and AI gives employees what they need, where they need it, and when they need it, resulting in happier, more productive workplaces. And IT, HR and CS leaders get time back to work on the things that matter, and credit for the effort they’re putting into bringing their companies into the on-demand future.
We’re a Series B startup backed by Accel and Greylock, and have raised $28M in funding. Our HQ is located in South Park, San Francisco, and we have colleagues in New York, Nashville, Los Angeles, and other locations!
We are looking for a Data Analyst to primarily help build out our in-app analytics.
- Build custom dashboards which deliver insights for clients.
- Monitor the integrity and validity of the data, and partner with engineering to solve issues, create additional instrumentation and use new tools.
- Leverage multiple third party tools, mainly Mode, but also Mixpanel and Excel to drive analytics.
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of work experience in analytics, and specifically using SQL.
- Excellent communication skills (technical and non-technical).
- Ability to query, transform and analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Can build and leverage data visualization to communicate specific insights.
- Detail oriented, but curious about the broader impact of analysis.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Is self-sufficient and self-directed and a collaborative team player. A curious mind with a can-do attitude.