Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Atlassian is revolutionizing the software development industry and helping teams all around the world like Nasa, Nike, Pixar and Tesla to advance humanity through the power of software & collaboration. We have over 140,000 customers worldwide, and the Enterprise Advocates help the largest of those accounts scale their investments in Atlassian.
This Non-Traditional Account Based Selling role is based in our Boston office. Our Enterprise Advocates build and implement an effective sales strategy to drive adoption of select products and services to our Enterprise customer base. At the same time, we want our Enterprise Advocates to be a champion for their customers, providing feedback to our product and engineering teams and helping us optimize our customer experience. All of this is done in tight coordination with our Channel Partners, Product Specialists, and Marketing organization.
Enterprise Advocates are customer-focused and creative. They are able to think strategically and effectively organize resources to meet the needs of our customers. You need to have an understanding of the Enterprise Sales process & be able to help us apply what could work to the Atlassian sales model.
Minimum Required Experience:
- 5 or more years of sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment
- Experience managing key customer relationships and closing strategic sales opportunities
- Extensive experience utilizing a CRM to manage individual key performance metrics
- Experience building and managing territory & strategic account plans
- Experience leading or coordinating Account teams to drive successful customer outcomes
- Proven experience working within both startup and mature corporate environments
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance targets
- Proven ability to make a positive impact outside of individual role
Preferred Additional Experience:
- Experience working with a channel sales organization
- Experience selling to Dev/IT audiences
- Solution selling to VP and C-level Executives
- Familiarity with Atlassian's suite of products
- Experience in a "non-traditional" sales environment
- Comprehensive understanding of Atlassian's sales model
- Experience with both on-premise and cloud software solutions
- Develop and implement named Account or Territory plans geared at both maximizing expansion opportunities across a wide portfolio of products and ensuring high bar of customer success
- Work closely with counterparts in the Channel sales organization to build and execute on effective sales strategies for designated territory or named Accounts
- Strong interlock and engagement with TAM team members to understand technical initiatives and business outcomes for customers who engage our technical account managers
- Responsibilities for expansion of new products fall into 2 solution categories:
- Scale: Server to DC, Server to Cloud Standard (250 users +), Cloud Standard to Cloud Premium (250 users +), Trello Enterprise, Access (As an attach), Enterprise Services, JSD Cloud and JSD Server, ELA
- Serve as main Atlassian point of contact or escalation point for designated Accounts
- Maintain full Account ownership while coordinating with a variety of roles (including EDR, LA, Align, SE and CSM functions) to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Work with SDR team to proactively identify “whitespace” opportunities across above-referenced portfolio within assigned territory or set of named Accounts
- Work with Loyalty Advocate team to maximize customer health and retention
- Funnel key customer feedback through Field Ops Insights team
- Establish and maintain productive peer-to-peer relationships with internal Atlassian stakeholders, Solution Partners, and key customers
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.