The shift to on-demand expectations is the biggest change in the workplace in decades. Employees want immediate, convenient, and personalized access to the knowledge and services they need to get their job done.
Unlike traditional employee support tools, atSpoke was built specifically to power the on-demand workplace. atSpoke’s innovative design and AI gives employees what they need, where they need it, and when they need it, resulting in happier, more productive workplaces. And IT, HR and CS leaders get time back to work on the things that matter, and credit for the effort they’re putting into bringing their companies into the on-demand future.
We’re a Series B startup backed by Accel and Greylock, and have raised $28M in funding. Our HQ is located in South Park, San Francisco, and we have colleagues in New York, Nashville, Los Angeles, and other locations!
As a critical early-stage hire in a dynamic startup, you will join a team of professionals focused on scaling and growing customer base and business, and will have the opportunity to influence the approach and strategic direction.
You will be responsible for sales at key accounts throughout the assigned territory. You will work closely with Marketing and the VP Sales to qualify and manage the sales pipeline. This also requires positioning a high-level value proposition with Executives and driving sales engagements across net new customer stakeholders.
- Responsible for cold calling, prospect qualification, strategic sales process planning and closing all revenue opportunities for key accounts in the assigned region.
- Explore clients' business issues, articulate value propositions and manage opportunities through the sales process to closure
- During the sales process, works to align clients' operational, financial, technical and business requirements with solutions that meet those needs
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Work jointly with the marketing function to support successful channel and partner programs
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships
Your Keys to Success
- BS or BA degree
- At least 5-10 years experience required in a direct and indirect sales role
- Experience selling enterprise security software and or SAAS solutions in complex environments
- Proven record of establishing and building successful C level relationships
- 4+ years of achievement and consistently ranked in the top 20% of your sales organization
- Proven consultative selling skills with the ability to manage multiple and complex sales campaigns
- The ability to present highly complex technical and business concepts to all levels of an organization
- Experience leveraging and interacting with inside sales and sales operations teams
- Actionable rolodex of decision makers
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com