Nash is genuinely a global company, true to our vision of an economy connected across the world. We are seeking a solution-oriented team member for the technical support department, to assist new and existing customers within the technical support department via chat and email updates. It is critical that our support team provides feedback and insights to the team on ways to better serve our customers. Support will build knowledge through close cooperation with the responsible specialist in each department. Nash requires a dedicated agent whose sole responsibility is efficient and effective customer response.
- Answer, evaluate and prioritize requests from customers having questions or experiencing problems with Nash products;
- Log and track customer interaction using Zendesk, a problem-solving database;
- Facilitate problem recognition, research isolation, resolution, and follow up for customer problems, referring and escalating the most complex problems to appropriate staff departments as necessary
We are looking for:
- Availability to work in UTC + 8 working hours
- 2+ years of relevant technical support experience, preferably in financial services, technology and/or customer support;
- Strong communication skills combined with cross-functional teamwork;
- Ability to work remotely handling technical queries;
- Crypto trading experience, preferably on multiple platforms;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other languages are a plus;
- Ability to provide support on multiple channels: email, social media, phone, chat, etc.;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities.
We prefer but don't require:
- Experience working in remote teams;
- In depth understanding of Blockchain/Cryptocurrency;
- Participant of the Nash Community / familiar with Nash;
- Technical education (technical apprenticeship, HTL, technical school, study).