Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Atlassian is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our IT product marketing team. You will help develop and implement integrated marketing programs that drive awareness and adoption of Atlassian’s IT service management (ITSM) suite, including Jira Service Desk and Opsgenie, amongst the Atlassian customer base.
You’ll work closely with Customer Lifecycle Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Product Management, and many other cross-functional teams to champion optimizations across our funnel to increase adoption and purchase rates.
What you'll do:
- Build compelling content: Help drive marketing qualified leads by contributing content to ongoing campaigns driving awareness, evaluation, and activation of our ITSM solution
- Be a champion of optimization: Find opportunities across the funnel to further engage prospects and evaluators, including contact enrichment, personalization, re-engagement campaigns, and more
- Become a product expert: Learn the product to build technical content, give demos, and discuss benefits & features in customer-facing materials
- Evangelize Atlassian ITSM to the world: Be the main point of contact for all events (virtual or in-person) and find opportunities to submit speaking topics for our in house IT experts
- Make a measurable impact: Partner with Atlassian’s data analysts to measure and optimize the impact of your work
Who you are:
- Possess ~1-3 years of B2B product marketing experience, preferably with some experience marketing to software development or IT operations teams
- Experience contributing to go-to-market plans across multiple channels including email, blog, paid, and social
- A storyteller who has the creativity and writing skills to communicate technical topics with authenticity
- Experience working with sales teams and crafting marketing programs sought at driving leads
- Have some technical acuity and feel comfortable learning a technical product, giving demos, and be able to speak to features & benefits
- A strong critical problem solver who has comfort using data to continuously improve the marketing funnel
- Be eager to jump in and get things done and not get flustered in a fast-paced changing environment
- Thrive with teamwork and collaboration across multiple teams and organizations within Atlassian
More about our team
You’ll be joining a team driving traction into the IT market. The IT Product Marketing team is growing rapidly, so you’ll have tremendous opportunity to help us formulate strategies, build programs from scratch, influence product roadmap, and be instrumental in driving growth for the company. Product Marketing at Atlassian has the pleasure of crafting and executing the GTM strategy for all products across the Atlassian product portfolio by supporting our flywheel model and our approach to enterprise sales. We run our organization like a well-oiled agile team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.