Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Atlassian is looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join the People Tech team! The team is tasked with providing a delightful and frictionless experience to all Atlassians through system and process optimization, automation, and integration across all phases of the employee lifecycle. In this role, you will establish a positive relationship with People, Finance, Legal, Compliance, and Atlassian product teams in providing creative solutions across various People Team functional domains. From a systems standpoint, you'll be involved in various aspects of solutions analysis, design, and implementation of People Team initiatives.
We love business systems analysts who are appreciative, analytical problem solvers with an appetite and passion to build best-in-class, future proof designs, and deployments!
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Analysis, design, development, and maintenance of systems implementations and automations supporting employee career journey experience and moments
- Supporting 3rd party integrations with Workday and Atlassian products
- Owning system configuration and user setup as needed (configuring fields, workflows, roles/permissions, custom rules, custom record types, reports, saved searches, and dashboards)
- Developing and maintaining technical design documents related to system architecture
- Initiating and actively leading upgrade/release/deployment cycles following ITGC Change Control processes and standard methodologies
On your first day, we would love for you to have:
- 6+ years of industry experience in cloud-based HR Systems and at least 2 years of working experience on HR Talent Management and connected capabilities
- Experience interacting with highly technical team members to design, project-manage, and implement solutions
- A strong analytical approach to the team and are constantly finding ways to optimize/automate the existing people technology & procedures
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills and are able to prioritize and deliver the most meaningful things first
- Proven expertise in mapping business requirements to technical solutions and are willing to see projects through the finish line
- BS/MS in Information Systems, Computer Science or Engineering
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.