Note: Applicants need to have a Google account in order to upload files. We apologise for this inconvenience.
We are looking for an experienced development operations engineer to help us build a competitive match platform for Esports players and fans.
We appreciate managers who express themselves deeply and speak clearly. Working on early-stage products excites you and you love collaborating with the product team to find the best solutions for the product. You understand that this is a team sport and that we can only win together. If you are passionate about gaming, Esports and working with app development, you will have a blast working with us.
What we expect
- Good written and spoken English
- Availability during European business hours
- A minimum of three years prior experience in the software development industry
- A deep understanding of fundamental web technologies and Linux operating system
- Experience of doing deployments with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Familiar with PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Redis databases
- Experience in deploying and monitoring production-level web applications with tools like Grafana, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Kibana
- Familiar with infrastructure as code tools like Cloudformation, Terraform or Ansible
- Experience with software tools like Jira and GitHub
- Enjoying playing competitive video games, like DOTA2 and Call of Duty
We’d love to see most of the skill set described. However, we also consider individuals with a passion for the gaming industry and project management who have the potential and drive to grow.
You will be
- Building, improving and operating resilient systems at scale
- Maintaining a reliable deployment process
- Designing and implementing tools and processes that provide feedback and improve visibility for all engineers
- Create efficient, reliable infrastructure with code
- Actively work with product and development teams to improve the effectiveness of process, tools and people
- Report to the team lead
What we offer
- Working in the video game industry
- Well established, fully remote working company of 40 co-workers
- Flexibility in setting on your own schedule and travels
- Yearly compensation in the range of $30,000 - $75,000 (non-US residents need to work as subcontractors and invoice through their own business name and pay any applicable local taxes and social welfare costs from the compensation)
- Our perks include remote and flexible work hours, monthly wellness allowance, book credits, bonus opportunities, paid national holidays, paid vacation time (PTO), and gaming Fridays.