Are you looking to apply your systems-thinking to support audacious goals at a rapidly growing, mission-oriented company? Are you excited and challenged by the opportunity to optimize processes while having a real impact on people’s lives? If your answer to these questions is yes, we have an amazing position for you.
Springboard is a fast-growing startup, built by a team that is passionate about fixing education and bridging the world’s skills gap. We’ve helped thousands of students learn cutting-edge technical skills like data science, machine learning, coding and UX design, using a unique approach that involves 1-on-1 mentorship from top industry experts. Our approach results in graduates getting jobs in their new chosen field making significantly more money!
Success in our career track programs means we need to scale our Sales org with an experienced Sales Operations Tools Administrator who would like to join a fun and fast paced company, and help drive the team’s dual mission to enable growth while ensuring good student outcomes. We’re looking for a tenacious, systems-oriented Hubspot pro who is passionate about optimizing our tools to help us deliver a world-class sales flow. You’ll manage our suite of technical platforms that serve as the machine that drives Sales goals, growing the funnel with high-quality leads. We have a strong, vibrant team culture and you’ll need to be a good steward in building and maintaining this culture as we grow—our team puts students first, celebrates human-ness, relationships, and fun, and prioritizes investments in professional development and growth.
- Core Responsibility: Act as the system administrator for our sales infrastructure and various 3rd party platforms (Hubspot, Five9, HackerRank, Hellosign, Typeform, etc), where you own the evaluation, implementation, integration, maintenance, and enhancement of the tools used by our Sales team
- CRM Administration (Hubspot), this includes: ensuring adoption (e.g., new user set up, manage user views); operations customization (e.g., manage systemic workflows); setting and monitoring integrations; oversight and resolution of systemic issues; consistently following and providing oversight on ethical practices with user data
- Managing our dialer (Five9), this includes: setting up new accounts, integrations, daily system monitoring and resolution of technical ”fires”
- Help our team identify recurring issues or bottlenecks and how to solve them forever.
- Partner with Sales leadership to enhance existing technology and design/implement new sales acceleration tools to improve sales team efficiency
- Gather and synthesize technology and operational insights, and disseminate to key stakeholders and upper management
- You have 3-4 years of experience in tools administration and configuration, IT support, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience working in Hubspot and Five9
- Have technological proficiency; are the kind of person who picks up on new things quickly and can become an expert fast
- Proven mastery of troubleshooting techniques and the ability to solve problems quickly
- Ability to understand the technical aspects of tools and quickly learn how to extract the most value from them
- You put our students first; you are the biggest advocate for our students in any meeting
- Eager to roll up their sleeves and dig into the behind the scenes of these tools. A sales or customer service background will certainly serve you well in this role, as well as a background in technical support.
- Results driven (e.g., excited to drive enrollments, excited about mission)
- Have the potential to “scale” with the company and take the lead as we grow
Bonus if you have:
- Experience within a startup company
- EdTech experience.
- SQL and/or programming experience
- A background in sales or admissions
The Springboard team of 180 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage (for employees based in California, our base plans are fully covered by Springboard; for employees based outside of California, we offer low-premium coverage), a 401k plan, a generous learning budget
, team lunches and snacks, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.