Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
If you are passionate about working with smart teams and passionate about providing high-quality service to the world's largest customers this role could be perfect for you. We are looking for customer champions who drive alignment and impact across product and operations teams. You are focused on improving broader customer experience and having a visible global impact on processes, products, and teams.
You will be key to providing a consistent quality experience, bringing new and improved support methodologies to Atlassian, and creating a wide and loyal customer base to the Atlassian products and brand. You will perform triage, root cause analysis, debugging and troubleshooting across one-to-many Atlassian products. As part of the team, you will receive on-boarding training to make you a specialist in one or more of our products, system technologies, and network technologies. You will lead and participate in customer-facing calls helping to communicate progress updates, action plans, and resolution details. You will be part of a team ensuring we have customers for life. If this sounds interesting to you, apply and become part of our global team of engineers practicing a follow-the-sun methodology with our other offices around the world to deliver the best support possible for our high-priority customers.
Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums, and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
Works collaboratively with diverse global teams and drives inclusive work environments in accordance with Atlassian values.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 8+ years of experience in technical support, software services, and/or system administration for a large end-user community.
- 3+ years of experience in working with Enterprise customers.
- Tech Coverage
- Strong database skills, with the expertise to write and update SQL queries with ease
- Deep understanding of SSO, SAML, LDAP, Active Directory, SSL, etc
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience with APIs and REST calls
- Experience understand and supporting Java apps, especially the JVM components.
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies, Jira and Confluence will be an added advantage.
- Have an understanding of Network terminologies MIB, SNMP, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, OSI, NAT, DHCP, DNS, Routing Protocols (BGP, EIGRP, OSPF).
Competencies and Attributes
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment.
- Able to effectively communicate as the internal expert with customers at an executive level on in-depth technical details, progress, and next steps.
- Ability to successfully manage your time, balancing multiple tasks with varying levels of priority and urgency
- Ability to problem-solve complex tickets, summarize root cause, recommend solutions and then escalate when appropriate.
- Act as a customer champion by being the voice of the customer, check communication channels to stay on top of and communicate effectively and proactively with the company or team updates.
- Be the example that continues to drive until the root cause is established with clear plans to resolve the customer issues.
- Challenges others to provide and dig into context and rise to tough occasions.
- Experience in handling high visibility escalations.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub