Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
We're looking for our newest Atlassian who is driven to help develop Atlassian's partner business in India and South Asia. Have you worked with channel partners before and want to do it at a hyper-growth company and in an non-sales business model? The South Asia region is one of the fastest developing cloud markets for Atlassian. Atlassian's low-touch model together with our existing channel partners has served us very well, but we also understand that at scale, doing business in this territory requires a stronger local presence. To support the continued rapid growth we are growing the India channels team. We are seeking a passionate channel specialist that can enable & support our channel partners on their journey to cloud, as well as assist with on-boarding new partners into our flagship partner program. The role requires someone who enjoys being challenged to tactically enable and develop our partners.
More about you
- You have at least have 3+ years experience working in a channel support or management role. You are business savvy, have good problem solving skills and strong attention to detail. A strong teammate, you enjoy working with a wide variety of people and roles. You’re able to prioritise multiple responsibilities, multitask and work independently.
- We’re looking for a fast learner with a desire to develop skills to tackle new tasks.
- Here's an idea of the kinds of things you'll get to do:
- develop new partners, ranging from smaller consultancies to larger firms with a focus on cloud migration, agile transformation and ITSM
- drive our developing partners to be part of Atlassian’s cloud future
- guide and educate your partners' field force and marketing teams
- remove blockers or friction that partners may have within our unique procurement system
- drive business in alignment with Atlassian’s Enterprise Account Teams
- Excited about those options, and have a few ideas of your own? We'd love to hear how your skills could support our mission!
More about the team:
We are actively growing the strength of our partner network in India and South Asia. You will work with a diverse team of APAC channel managers and channel specialists to enable and develop these new partners with a significant stakeholder being the Bangalore based channel manager. The team is part of a global organisation that is tasked with building a channel that can deliver value to our customers. The team works closely with the US based partner program, enablement and field marketing teams, to develop and deliver programs that suit the needs of our local partners.
The Global Channels team is part of the broader field operations team, which has a very unique approach to customers. A huge portion of our sales is done via credit card over the web through a self-service, no negotiation, no discounting model. That being said, we have great teams that work directly with customers of all sizes to ensure that they have the information they need to make a decision and be successful in the adoption of our products. We believe in transparency and real teamwork, which reflects one of our five values.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub