Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Does the challenge of scaling a fast-growing company by powering it with data, reporting, and analytics excite you? Using your business instincts and creativity, you will support a market-leading product with nuanced analysis, actionable insights, and strong recommendations.
The commerce system at Atlassian processes millions of dollars every week. It is also the way customers buy and subscribe to new products, upgrade & manage their bills so it has a huge impact on the company’s revenue. We need you to help us understand how customers are navigating the system, where there are opportunities, and how changes we make are impacting buyer journeys.
We're looking to hire a Product Analytics Manager in Bangalore to lead our Commerce Analytics team and grow the Analytics craft.
- In this role, you'll get to:
- Apply creative analytical problem-solving skills to a wide variety of business questions to deepen our understanding of customer purchase journeys.
- Use data and experimentation to inform optimisations within the purchase cart, admin hub, and check out process.
- Lead a growing and high performing team of analysts to provide insights and drive impact for Atlassian’s Product Analyst team.
- Working alongside Commerce Leadership to strategise roadmaps and projects for the Commerce Analytics Team.
- Collaborate with leadership in commerce, finance, product, and marketing to provide a data-driven viewpoint on strategic decisions such as building a new commerce platform, payment approaches, and impact on Atlassian products.
- Drive growth for Atlassian across all of our products through best-in-class analytics
- On the first day, we'll expect you to have
- 6 + years of experience in analytics or closely related fields
- 2 + years of experience managing teams
- A proven track record for crafting raw data and analysis into well-written and persuasive content
- The ability to prioritize your time wisely against multiple competing projects and requests
- Comfort with structuring and coaching others to work through open-ended business questions through analytics
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and methods as needed
- It's great, but not required, if you have
- Experience within the Financial Industry
- Prior experience in a B2B business (multiple decision makers, extended purchase cycles, contracts etc)
- Experience with at least one analytics & visualization tool such as Tableau, Looker, Mode, Plotly, etc.
- Experience with scripting and analysis languages (Python, R)
- Experience with Git
- Familiarity with statistics and probability
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub