Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Data Science Studio (DSS), is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. Through DSS, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
Dataiku is looking for a data science specialist to join as a Sales Engineer team based in Singapore, supporting our growth in the APAC region. We’re looking for someone who can express passion about data science, and communicate this passion to our customers. This role consists in supporting Dataiku’s pre-sales efforts along the following three categories:
Building Interest in Dataiku
- Positioning the value of our technology in front of prospective clients
- Building and delivering demonstrations of the project, on data and use cases relevant to the prospect, and to their specific circumstances
Building Solutions in Dataiku: Sales Engineers are the primary builders of solutions that match the customer’s needs with the capabilities of our technology, which require...
- Knowledge of adjacent technologies in the Big Data and Analytics space
- Knowledge of competing analytics and data science platforms and their respective strengths and weaknesses
- The ability to communicate the capabilities of Dataiku's technology in great depth
- Skill at conveying the value at which Dataiku's technology has delivered to other customers through in-depth knowledge of use cases and user stories
Building Evaluations of Dataiku: the Sales Engineer supports prospective clients that wish to evaluate our technology by...
- Structuring evaluations by identifying the core capabilities that need to be tested, and defining the most efficient way for them to be tested
- Building the evaluation project plan, with detailed timelines and responsibilities
- Marshaling the necessary resources from within Dataiku and the client organisation in order to ensure that the evaluation progresses efficiently
- Monitoring and ensuring that the evaluation goes to plan, and addressing any issues that may come up during the evaluation
As a sales engineer, you will:
- Work with multiple Account Executives & partners to support opportunity qualification process
- Make direct presentations to prospective customers and partners using knowledge of industry trends and standards and common industry challenges coupled with Dataiku solution knowledge
- Prepare the technical responses during the RFP and RFI process
- Drive the process of delivering high-quality product and architecture presentations and demonstrations
- Configure the Dataiku product and demonstrate advanced product concepts
- Train partners and customers on products and features and assist in implementation of the product.
- Customize and present Customer Presentations for every Customer/Industry/Role
- Ensure to follow up on problems and process independently related to solutions engineering whatever in pre-sale or implementation capacity ensuring excellent customer experience.
- Lead Support the validation and implementation of technical requirements with customers ensuring smooth deployment of solutions, working with the R&D & Operations.
- Assist account teams in ensuring customer satisfaction
To fulfill its mission, Dataiku is growing fast! In 2019, we achieved unicorn status, went from 200 to 400 people and opened new offices across the globe. Spanning from Sydney to Frankfurt, Denver to London, geography doesn’t stop Dataikers from working closely together and sharing experiences. Collaboration is key within our product and culture. We strive to create a sense of belonging and community while fostering diverse thinking by encouraging cross-team, cross-office interactions like our annual company offsite or Paris onboarding. Fly over to Twitter
, and Instagram
to read stories about our culture, people, and success.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment.