Who We Are:
At Flockjay, we are here to empower upward mobility through education and access. Our goal is to create pathways to future-proof careers for people from non-traditional and underrepresented backgrounds. We have an experienced team from companies like Airbnb, Intercom, Dropbox, and Teach for America, and have raised capital from the best investors in the industry, including Y Combinator, Serena Williams, and Lightspeed Ventures.
Tomorrow's companies will be defined by how they invest in people. Our team is small and growing - join us and make a meaningful impact. Let’s build a generational company together.
Who You Are:
Are you a lifelong student of sales? Are you looking to break down barriers to entry for tech sales through education and access? If you answered with a spirited “Yes!” to all the above, we’d love to have you join our flock!
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a strong sense of leadership, a deep understanding of their field and skills needed to succeed, and the ability to delight and empower people that are new to the field of sales. You must have familiarity with one or more modern Sales Methodologies (Challenger, Meddic, Force Management, etc) and familiarity with modern sales processes and concepts.
What You'll Do
- As a TA, you will provide in-class support for our Tech Fellows as they go through our cutting edge sales training program
- Track, grade, and most importantly--provide clear and actionable feedback on Tech Fellow assignments
- Demonstrate mastery of fundamental tech sales skills like Discovery Calls, Qualifying, Pitching, Objection Handling, Prospecting, Time Management, and Consultative Sales
- Work directly with Flockjay’s Training team to identify performance issues and provide recommendations
- Ensure classes are engaging, informative and effective in a remote-first, virtual environment
- Support trainers during class, managing the Zoom chat and providing answers
What You'll Bring
- Prior success - you have at least 6 months of experience in a consultative sales role (B2B SaaS sales) with a proven track record of success
- Belief - you believe in what Flockjay is doing to empower upward mobility with access to future-proof jobs in tech
- Creativity, Optimism & Energy - your energy and enthusiasm for our mission and our sales reps-in-training are contagious
- Grit - you’re willing to take initiative and work autonomously knowing you have the full support of the team
- Organizational Skills - you’re able to juggle multiple initiatives with ease, and make sense of ambiguity
- EQ + IQ - you’re able to quickly build relationships with others and empathize with their challenges or needs
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Flockjay
We believe diversity is strength & difference is a teacher. We know we'll do our best and most impactful work when we feel we're represented and we belong. We strive to provide the support required to create a safe, positive environment.
We're proud to actively recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We believe organizations must build diversity, inclusion, and belonging into their DNA. Those that do so will build better products, provide better services, and be positive forces in the world.