The Dragos Sales team is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, detail-oriented Commission Analyst to track our commission process. It is essential you have prior experience with reporting, analyzes and timely submission of globally commissions. Also, you will be collaborating with our sales team on managing deals and resolving commission-relate issues along with working directly with our Finance team to ensure accuracy with commission payouts. Finally, we are looking for you to be proactive in finding inconsistences with the data and fixing them prior to the monthly payout and evaluate commission guidelines periodically and suggest improvement measures.
- Possess experience and in-depth knowledge of administering various compensation plans
- Ability to compile and synthesize both quantitative and qualitative data
- Excellent ability to multi-task and work independently in a dynamic fast pace
- Generated accurate and timely commission and bonus payments for review and approval.
- Assisted effectively with the implementation of an on-demand web based commission application tool
- Proficiently communicated and resolved commission related issues
- Perform regular commission payout reviews and analysis.
- 2 - 4 years' experience as a commission analyst.
- Have processed commissions through a commission tool (CaptivateIQ, Xactly, etc)
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, finance, mathematics, or statistics
- Advanced experience with spreadsheets, including knowledge of pivot tables, formulas, macros, etc.
- Enthusiastic, detail-oriented, results-oriented, and team-focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, make informed decisions, ask for guidance where needed and keep stakeholders informed of progress.
Our mission at Dragos is to protect the world’s most critical infrastructure from adversaries who wish to do it harm. We help defend industrial organizations that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization: running water, functioning electricity, and safe industrial working environments.
We are practitioners who have lived through and solved real security challenges. Our team members have responded to incidents including the Ukraine 2015 power grid attack, analyzed the CRASHOVERRIDE malware responsible for the Ukraine 2016 electric grid attack, analyzed the TRISIS malware responsible for the petrochemical facility attack in 2017, built and led the National Security Agency mission to identify nation-states breaking into ICS, and performed assessments on hundreds of assets around the world.
We offer competitive salaries, equity, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K and life insurance.
Dragos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Come join us!