What Is Snackpass It’s a great time to join Snackpass! We are building the first ubiquitous social e-commerce platform in the west, starting with takeout on college campuses. Students use Snackpass to order ahead at local restaurants, skip the line and get discounts with their friends. After every purchase, you get a reward point for yourself and a bonus point to send to a friend. We have had success from the very beginning. The semester we launched, over 80% of Yale student body started using Snackpass to order food. We’ve repeated our success at multiple campuses (Brown, Berkeley, Michigan, Dartmouth) and are looking to expand to 100 campuses, and then radiate into surrounding cities. We're looking for creative and ambitious people to join our team! We'd love to talk with you. Snackpass is a startup backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, General Catalyst and First Round Capital, the same firms who invested in Square, Uber and Airbnb.
About the Role: Our Onboarding Associate is a key member of our Onboarding team, managing the Onboarding process of all new Snackpass restaurants. This role is client facing, working directly with all members of the Snackpass team as well as the restaurant owners and managers.
What You'll Do:
- Transition Restaurant Partners from ‘just signed’ to ‘Live’ on the Snackpass platform across all regions and campuses.
- Manage and work with multiple accounts across all regions and campuses.
- Ensure all backend tasks are executed properly, such as create the store in our system, adding the correct commission and fee structure, and other miscellaneous admin related tasks.
- Manage integrations with third party providers in a timely manner.
- Work with integration partners on long term partnerships.
- Work cross functionally with other teams, including but not limited to the customer service and sales teams, to make sure that partner is successfully onboarded.
What You'll Need to be Successful:
- Customer first attitude, ability to go the extra mile for the clients.
- Ability to multitask on various projects.
- Ability to prioritize based on client needs and onboarding schedules.
- Team player, willing to do what it takes to get the job done!