We are looking for a talented Senior Content Marketing Manager to help drive our inbound content marketing strategies, including social media, long form, and lead generation. Our ideal candidate is a professional, self-starter who can manage content marketing with little oversight and hold themselves accountable for meeting their commitments.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Dragos Corporate Communications, our ideal candidate is a creative marketing communications professional with experience in cybersecurity, preferably with a writing background. The candidate should be able to lead development of our content program, manage a process that relies on contributions from a cross-functional team, as well as manage an editorial calendar of deliverables used to engage our target audiences. For this position, it is also essential to be current with new technologies and marketing trends. The candidate should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Develop relevant and compelling content for specific audiences – from concept to final deliverable
- Program and project management of a cross-functional team of marketing and non-marketing subject-matter experts
- In partnership with marketing team, plan, develop and manage an integrated content strategy across paid, owned and earned channels
- Manage content distribution
- Proven copy editing and editorial prowess
- Measure effectiveness of content against program objectives and KPI’s
Key Focus Areas
- Design content marketing strategies and set goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with our design, web, and demand generation teams to plan and design content marketing deliverables including abstracts, advertisements, social media graphics, bylined articles, blog posts, videos, and more
- Develop an editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are achieved
- Deliver engaging content regularly and inspire team members to contribute
- Ensure consistent use of Dragos company and product messaging across all deliverables
- 6-8+ years of content marketing experience
- Experience in and knowledge of cybersecurity and/or B2B
- Prior experience working with startup technology companies and leading content marketing programs
- Project management skills and an understanding of how to manage multiple stakeholders' priorities in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), good interpersonal skills, and the ability to develop and foster peer-to-peer relationships with partner counterparts and internal team members
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, communications, or journalism
- Experience with WordPress, Google analytics, and social media
Dragos seeks passionate, hard-working, fun-loving, small-ego, big-brained people. Our tagline is “Safeguarding Civilization” not because we think highly of ourselves, but because the problems we are solving are critically important, today and in the years to come. We look for ICS experts across industries who are committed to growing global expertise in the space by training the next wave of future innovators and thought leaders.
We offer competitive salaries, equity, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K and life insurance.
Dragos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Come join us!