Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 150 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
Hyperscience is hiring for our growing Revenue Operations team. Reporting to the Sales Operations Director, the Sales Strategy Manager will be the project lead for a variety of GTM projects aimed at enhancing our revenue operations infrastructure and supporting better pipeline and revenue growth. These projects will include TAM and Target Account analysis and expansion planning, pipeline and forecasting improvement initiatives, Business Case development support for select prospects, Executive Buying Committee management and execution, and more. This role will work with stakeholders across the GTM organization, and the company as a whole. A great opportunity for a strategic thinker interested in a variety of challenges.
- Responsible for a variety of ad hoc and ongoing projects, including but not limited to:
- Working with product marketing to build out our TAM and Target Account List, and working with Sales Leadership to define, plan and allocate account assignments for our growing team
- Collaborating with Rev Ops and Sales Leadership on developing and implementing a best in-class sales pipeline and forecast process
- Developing detailed business cases for select prospects, in collaboration with Sales and Solutions Engineers
- Managing and implementing Executive Buying Committees for select prospects
- Collaborating with Enablement on driving adoption of best practices and internal solutions
- Working cross functionally to come up with plans to address pipeline or revenue shortfalls
- Working with Rev Ops to identify other gaps and opportunities within the business, and taking on new projects as needed
- 4+ years of experience working on Sales strategy and/or operations within a software company, fast-paced startup environment, or relevant business consulting experience
- Deep knowledge of forecast and pipeline methodology, sales strategy, TAM analysis, ROI concepts, and other applicable GTM frameworks
- Experience with Salesforce, Advanced Excel functions, and Google Suite required
- Strong Math, Analytical, Research and Interpersonal skills
- Experience with Clari and other sales software a plus
- Experience working with Sales teams and leadership, and Product Marketing a plus
- Knowledge of ML, AI, RPA, and adjacent spaces is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.