Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 150 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
Hyperscience is hiring for our growing Revenue Operations team. Reporting to the Sales Operations Director, the Revenue Analytics Manager will organize CRM and business intelligence data, provide and maintain reporting and dashboards on pipeline trends, team performance and GTM team KPIs. You will provide regular reporting to sales management, as well as contribute to Board and Executive level reporting. You will work with Sales and Rev Ops Leadership on revenue forecasting and identifying pipeline and performance trends. You will work with Finance, Marketing, and Leadership on ensuring our GTM reporting is aligned with the rest of the company.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards for regular reporting to sales leadership, as well as self-serve reports for leadership to utilize.
- Work with Sales Operations to organize and maintain CRM hygiene to support accurate reporting
- Provide reporting for Board meetings, monthly company KPIs, and other cross-functional metrics as needed
- Work with Marketing Ops on Attribution reporting
- Proactively identify and report on pipeline and performance trends for sales leadership
- Work with Sales and Rev Ops leadership to improve sales forecasting and Sales KPI metrics tracking and reporting
- Work with Finance and leadership to ensure reporting and data are consistent across our CRM, Billing, and other Business Intelligence systems.
- Establish a BI tool for data organization and visualization across multiple tools
- Provide ad hoc reporting to support other Sales and Rev Ops initiatives as needed
- 4+ years of experience building analytics and reporting infrastructure, including dashboards and a broad spectrum of pipeline and revenue reporting, ideally in a fast-paced startup or software company environment
- Deep knowledge of sales, SAAS, and business metrics and reporting best practices
- Experience with Salesforce and Excel/GSheets required
- Experience implementing a BI tool (Tableau, Domo, Looker, Periscope, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of Clari, Zuora, Marketo all a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Paid gym membership
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6 month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A child care and education stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.