Quartzy is seeking a tech-savvy Accounts Receivable Specialist to play a critical role in helping the company scale. In this role, you will be managing all day to day accounts receivable tasks including cash application, collections, customer requests and assist with any ad hoc requests.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our software combines lab resource management and eCommerce, producing unique value in this large market, returning time to researchers who can focus on their next discoveries. Our customer range from companies working on COVID testing and therapies, to wine makers, to food and ag companies. We are humbled every day to serve them.
What you'll do
- Collections from customer to reduce outstanding AR
- Contact customers to resolve invoice discrepancies
- Timely and accurate posting of cash application and make adjustments as needed
- Work with third party to resolve all cash application issues
- Maintain customer profiles to include updated accounting information
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years of accounts payable experience
- Detail oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Familiarity with Zendesk and Excel
- Knowledge of NetSuite is a plus
What we offer
- A rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) and more
- An opportunity to make a true impact - both internally at the company and externally for our customers
- Dynamic, transparent, and quirky company culture. Read more about it here!
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you.