Tesorio is looking for a high velocity Account Executive (AE) to help us grow revenue. We are on pace to double in size this year and need motivated and determined sales professionals to reach our goals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with 2-5 years selling experience to be part of a leading new Financial Technology software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
The Right Candidate Will:
- Create a strong pipeline by completing lead generating activities including cold calls, emails, and social touches from a set of Target Accounts
- Manage the end-to-end sales process while working cross-functionally with Customer Success Managers, Sales Engineers, C-level Executives etc.
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations of a Connected Finance Platform to prospects based on the prospects needs and priorities
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
- Close deals on a monthly basis and meet or exceed the quarterly quota
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
- Evangelize Tesorio’s pillars and values through all internal & external communications
Top characteristics and traits for a successful AE:
- 2-5 years of experience as a quota-carrying sales representative and sales prospecting experience
- Ability to speak with CFOs, VP Finance, Treasurers, Controllers, Account Receivable teams and ask intelligent questions around customer workflows and Jobs to Be Done
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Genuine customer empathy
- Organized and strong time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment
- A sense of urgency and persistence
- Experience using Sales Enablement Tools: SFDC, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, TryProspect
- Experience with selling Financial Technology Solutions such as NetSuite, Coupa, Avalara, Workday, Sage Intacct, & other ERP products preferred
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Competitive salary, commission plan and stock options
- Opportunity to work in a fast moving, high growth SaaS company
- Strong, results-oriented culture
- Health & Wellness stipend401(k) Plan
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Comprehensive Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid vacation, sick time and company holidays
- Choice of Mac or Windows laptop
- Noise canceling headphones
Tesorio connects people and data to make cash flow strong and predictable so that companies can control their own destiny and change the world. The Tesorio Connected Finance Platform replaces tedious and reactive cash flow forecasting and collections processes with accurate, real-time predictions, and actionable insights based on behavioral trends. Finance teams are empowered to achieve breakthrough cash flow performance while improving customer experience and relationships.
Tesorio is the 2019 Oracle NetSuite SuiteCloud New Partner of the Year, and the company boasts a Net Promoter Score (NPS) that is 23 points higher than the SaaS industry average. Tesorio is a privately held company funded by Madrona Venture Group, Y Combinator, Floodgate, and others. Tesorio is headquartered in Burlingame, CA.