SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement to connect every worker. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base and their millions of employees worldwide. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
The Senior Content Marketing Manager is a key member of the marketing team who will drive our point of view forward as we expand into new markets and categories. We will rely on you to bring a mix of creative and strategic thinking with a focus on execution as you design a compelling content program that elevates the SocialChorus brand.
- Set content strategy and calendar: Identify quarterly content themes and set a content strategy that pushes our company goals forward and rallies cross-functional team members
- Amplify content for SEO, awareness and lead generation: Understand, amplify and measure the impact of content on SEO, brand awareness and lead gen. Collaborate with SEO and design teams on execution
- Create new content across different channels: Work with internal experts and create fresh content for different audiences and uses in web, blogs, video, eBooks/guides, infographics, podcasts and more
- Refresh and repurpose existing content: Identify existing content streams and develop a strategy and process to segment and repurpose content for extended uses
- 4+ years marketing experience at a B2B software company, strong preference for enterprise software content experience with an understanding of the IT buyer
- Strong writer with experience across various content styles (SEO, infographic, web copy, email, blog post, customer story, data-driven analysis, etc.)
- Experience defining and implementing content strategy frameworks and programs
- Demonstrated record of delivering high-quality projects with independence and confidence
- Self-starter who takes the initiative, incorporates feedback and executes.
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.